Zumba DVD

Options
Does anyone have a favorite Zumba DVD? Zumba is offered at my gym (I love the classes) a few times a week but I can't always get there so I am looking for a DVD.

Replies

• Jennify
    Jennify Posts: 16
    Options
    I like the Zumba Fitness DVDs. My favourite DVD out of that series is Cardio Party! It's great!
  • KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much. I will look for it.
  • melanie92
    melanie92 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I like the Zumba Fitness DVDs. My favourite DVD out of that series is Cardio Party! It's great!

Ditto! Love Zumba!!
  • ljm0104
    ljm0104 Posts: 42
    Options
    I like all of them! I have cardio party, 20 min, express, sculpt and tone, flat abs, and zumba live. Zumba live burns the most calories for me as it is about 90 min. long
  • DJFMN
    DJFMN Posts: 7
    Options
    I just got the Zumba DVD's a week ago. Started with the basic DVD and then went onto the 20 Minute Express. Definitely felt as though I have 2 left feet when I first started but soon picked it up. I am loving this does not feel like exercise at all but I sweat like crazy. I am planning to progress next week and move onto the Zumba party. I am hoping to lose about 10 lbs and tone my body using Zumba my diet is pretty good. - but I cannot lose these 10 lbs they just will not budge. I am hoping Zumba will do it for me.
    Found Zumba on this forum - thanks it is the most fun I have had exercising in a long time - maybe it will improve my dancing as well!!!!!