What kind of drink are you?

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    This is easy for some users yet harder for others.

@MistressSara Blue Label Johnnie Walker. Neat, elegant, sophisticated, aged but not old, a memorable expierence.

@CaptainFantastic01 Jack and Coke. Old faithful. Fun, loving, always up for a good time, and reminds me of good old times with the boys.

@slimgirljo15 Whiskey sweet. Sweet going down but with a little burn from the whiskey, just to remind you who your messing with.

@Nicksmom106 Sangria. Sweet, fruity, has lots to say and going on and full of color and life.

Don't know her all that well but she seems nice and has a sweet voice @tinkerhellraiser Southern Comfort Old Fashion. Goes down real smooth and can keep drinking all night long and forget how many you had. Definitely regret in the morning (hell raiser part)but totally worth it.

@DeadliftsAndSprinkles don't know her all that much either besides our mutual love for Tina and Bob's burgers, but a glass of chardonnay. Classy and elegant. Only a glass though nothing too crazy, she's the one friend whose the lovable mom friend who reminds you to drink water when you start to go a little crazy and starting to slur your words.

@burlygirl91 Tequila. One hella of a night where you wake up next to someone you don't know and you scramble to find your pants, wallet and more importantly phone to text your friends to come pick you up wherever the hell that is because you don't know where you are or what the hell happened last night. Talk about trouble with a capital T! :p

Get it, because it's a tank?
    ya6jh6fg4yhl.jpg
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Trying to thing about what @MistressSara is all day...

I'm thinking spiked hot chocolate
    Hot chocolate 'cause it's unassuming...mixed with a shot of fireball, 'cause it's a bit of sassy fun that would go good together!
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    cee134 wrote: »

@MistressSara Blue Label Johnnie Walker. Neat, elegant, sophisticated, aged but not old, a memorable expierence.

@CaptainFantastic01 Jack and Coke. Old faithful. Fun, loving, always up for a good time, and reminds me of good old times with the boys.

@slimgirljo15 Whiskey sweet. Sweet going down but with a little burn from the whiskey, just to remind you who your messing with.

@Nicksmom106 Sangria. Sweet, fruity, has lots to say and going on and full of color and life.

Don't know her all that well but she seems nice and has a sweet voice @tinkerhellraiser Southern Comfort Old Fashion. Goes down real smooth and can keep drinking all night long and forget how many you had. Definitely regret in the morning (hell raiser part)but totally worth it.

@DeadliftsAndSprinkles don't know her all that much either besides our mutual love for Tina and Bob's burgers, but a glass of chardonnay. Classy and elegant. Only a glass though nothing too crazy, she's the one friend whose the lovable mom friend who reminds you to drink water when you start to go a little crazy and starting to slur your words.

@burlygirl91 Tequila. One hella of a night where you wake up next to someone you don't know and you scramble to find your pants, wallet and more importantly phone to text your friends to come pick you up wherever the hell that is because you don't know where you are or what the hell happened last night. Talk about trouble with a capital T! :p

Get it, because it's a tank?
    ya6jh6fg4yhl.jpg

Haha yes!
  • Vikka_V
    edited February 2019
    @SurfyFoFurfy (hope I got your current name right, lol!)

Is a Tahiti Treat
    ...because it sounds "surfy", exotic and sweet!
  • Vikka_V

MistressSara Blue Label Johnnie Walker. Neat, elegant, sophisticated, aged but not old, a memorable expierence.

CaptainFantastic01 Jack and Coke. Old faithful. Fun, loving, always up for a good time, and reminds me of good old times with the boys.

slimgirljo15 Whiskey sweet. Sweet going down but with a little burn from the whiskey, just to remind you who your messing with.

Nicksmom106 Sangria. Sweet, fruity, has lots to say and going on and full of color and life.

Don't know her all that well but she seems nice and has a sweet voice tinkerhellraiser Southern Comfort Old Fashion. Goes down real smooth and can keep drinking all night long and forget how many you had. Definitely regret in the morning (hell raiser part)but totally worth it.

burlygirl91 Tequila. One hella of a night where you wake up next to someone you don't know and you scramble to find your pants, wallet and more importantly phone to text your friends to come pick you up wherever the hell that is because you don't know where you are or what the hell happened last night. Talk about trouble with a capital T! :p

Wtf why am I apparently so easy to read

Because you're honest and straight forward
    ...and very well spoken and clear!!
    I appreciate it!! Good qualities to have!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member

MistressSara Blue Label Johnnie Walker. Neat, elegant, sophisticated, aged but not old, a memorable expierence.

CaptainFantastic01 Jack and Coke. Old faithful. Fun, loving, always up for a good time, and reminds me of good old times with the boys.

slimgirljo15 Whiskey sweet. Sweet going down but with a little burn from the whiskey, just to remind you who your messing with.

Nicksmom106 Sangria. Sweet, fruity, has lots to say and going on and full of color and life.

Don't know her all that well but she seems nice and has a sweet voice tinkerhellraiser Southern Comfort Old Fashion. Goes down real smooth and can keep drinking all night long and forget how many you had. Definitely regret in the morning (hell raiser part)but totally worth it.

burlygirl91 Tequila. One hella of a night where you wake up next to someone you don't know and you scramble to find your pants, wallet and more importantly phone to text your friends to come pick you up wherever the hell that is because you don't know where you are or what the hell happened last night. Talk about trouble with a capital T! :p

9hriuk7ldri6.gif
  • Tankiscool

Lol nothing wrong with it! Means no bs with you. Upfront and honest. Definitely good qualities!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,555 Member
    Tank you’re beer, you’re always there for me
  • Tankiscool

So you have hell of a night, then leave? Nope, that'd be me lol

The fun has to end some time, and I may had to be somewhere and have been late for something that morning lol xD
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    @Tankiscool... bourbon and coke because he's sweet and you could sit and drink with him for hours, good company.

@CaptainFantastic01
    Depth Charge – Pint of beer with a bomb shot of Drambuie dropped within. A "depth charge" is also another name for a bomb shot.
    Because he's a regular nice guy with a shot of something special

@Justpassingtime .. I'm going with vodka and Red bull because he has an energetic vibe.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Tankiscool... bourbon and coke because he's sweet and you could sit and drink with him for hours, good company.

CaptainFantastic01
    Depth Charge – Pint of beer with a bomb shot of Drambuie dropped within. A "depth charge" is also another name for a bomb shot.

Justpassingtime .. I'm going with vodka and Red bull because he has an energetic vibe.

Thanks Jo:3
  • Vikka_V

Apparently not so easy coz I thought you're more of a Mike's hard lemonade kinda woman

Random interest question
    ...In the US is Mikes Hard Lemonade still all grody like and made with "malt beverage" or did you guys finally step it up and get vodka based coolers that taste good?
  • Tankiscool

ALWAYS! ❤ Even on Sundays unlike Minnesota 😜
  • CaptainFantastic01

Changed for the Super Bowl it’s always available my friend
  • Tankiscool
    @Tankiscool... bourbon and coke because he's sweet and you could sit and drink with him for hours, good company.

@CaptainFantastic01

@Justpassingtime .. I'm going with vodka and Red bull because he has an energetic vibe.

Thanks Jo!
  • Tankiscool

Changed for the Super Bowl it’s always available my friend

Did it really? About time!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

@CaptainFantastic01

Thanks Jo!

I almost wrote, smooth and goes down easy 😂 I had to think carefully what to write lol.
  • Tankiscool

@CaptainFantastic01

Thanks Jo!

I almost wrote, smooth and goes down easy 😂 I had to think carefully what to write lol.

Almost turned into that voice thread again huh? 😂😂