Weight loss funk!

Options
Hey guys! I’ve been tracking calories on & off for the past 2 years. I took a break & started tracking again in December. I’ve been losing pretty consistently but this past week I find myself over thinking EVERYTHING. I have been under my calories but yesterday I went overboard & ate over maintenance. I have been working out consistently but right now I haven’t had time and I feel so discouraged! I was also struggling with major digestive issues last week (4-5 days with no bowl movements!) I’m feeling so defeated and I really want to lose those last 15lbs! How do I get out of this funk?! I want my spark back & not want to eat everything in site!

Replies

• MichelleSilverleaf
    MichelleSilverleaf Posts: 2,028 Member
    Options
    You ate under your calories (which if you're using MFP's number already has a deficit) and then had a day over maintenance, kind of makes me wonder what your deficit is and what sort of variety of food you're eating. At 15lbs to go you shouldn't be higher than 0.5lb/week, and you'll have to be super precise. Really easy to wipe out a 250cal deficit. You need to come as close to that number as possible, eat back a portion of your exercise calories and if you're tracking accurately and still feeling hungry make sure you're eating stuff that's helping with staying satiated. 15lbs is going to come off slowly.