Who Uses Weight Trend Apps?! Post your results!

Options
Anyone use Happy Scale or related apps to track trend data? Post your success here! I thought it would be fun to spot similar trends! Here’s my most recent! Hoping for 118-120 by June 1.

Replies

• witchaywoman81
    witchaywoman81 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Nice work! Here’s mine so far, tracking consistently since December 31st.
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Nearly 4 years, in maintenance 3 years, gained muscle since reaching goal, logging everything in MFP.

In kilograms, on Happy Scale.

bcah4md3hdeg.jpeg
  • brittlb07
    brittlb07 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Orphia wrote: »
    Nearly 4 years, in maintenance 3 years, gained muscle since reaching goal, logging everything in MFP.

bcah4md3hdeg.jpeg

Love this! I never considered the importance of logging once reaching my goal. I’m sure that’s crucial.

• margbarco
    margbarco Posts: 128 Member
    Options
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,255 Member
    Options
    The last year, including six months of maintenance. Guess who has a lot of period-related water weight gain :)
    txx7iwwukdai.jpeg
  • brittlb07
    brittlb07 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Haven’t been at it too long yet; just started at the beginning of the year.

3x4fxg8onibn.jpeg

Wow! You’ve lost a lot since the beginning of this year!
  • eddied91
    eddied91 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    abgfkmt2qukg.png
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,971 Member
    Options
    I use one, but I'm on a very (very) slow downward trend. I tend to lose a couple pounds, go back up one, waver around there a bit, then drop again. It's a little frustrating, but the app keeps me accountable to myself. I've been tracking for just over a year now and the trends are really easy to spot and with this much data it's pretty easy to see how it works for me.

I started tracking around 157, current weight is around 149, goal is around 130.
  • Nokt2018
    Nokt2018 Posts: 49 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    jhvrcsbp2tsw.png
    I use the MFP report along with the Withings app which connects to MFP. I also use the fitbit app,b ut I have to manually enter the data. The sync doesn't work from the Withings scale. They all show a trend down (good thing) albeit slower than I wish.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    (Libra)

Obese to normal in 1 year. Slow and steady for the most part, with a couple of months at maintenance in late spring:
    y4ws6jemjz3n.jpg

Here's a better look at my fluctuations:
    811r11q1uv20.jpg
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Started in March 2017. Took an (unintended) break for awhile there. Learned some things about maintenance. It's all good. 😁
  • angelsja
    angelsja Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Started 14th January lost 7.6lbs so far starting to see a 3 day pattern of staying the same then dropping in the 4th day
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Orphia wrote: »

bcah4md3hdeg.jpeg

And to add to my earlier post I'm quoting, here's a demonstration of the benefits of logging your weight in an app daily.

October 2017.

If I'd only weighed myself twice, at half way through the month and at the end, I would have freaked out and thought I wasn't losing anything.

I actually lost 2.4 kg that month!

psvci72ocz9h.jpeg

The body's water retention levels fluctuate daily due to sodium, hormones, stress, exercise. That's normal!!

Using an app lets you see the general weight trend and smooths out those fluctuations due to good data, if you weigh yourself daily at the same time in the same amount of clothes every day.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Just a snapshot of containing two holidays spot the dates :)

dftbug3bccef.jpeg
  • ChrysalisCove
    ChrysalisCove Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    brittlb07 wrote: »
    Haven’t been at it too long yet; just started at the beginning of the year.

3x4fxg8onibn.jpeg

Wow! You’ve lost a lot since the beginning of this year!

That first week looks pretty crazy! When I started I cut way down on caffeinated beverages and it happened to be shortly before my TOM. Between the two I must have been retaining a *lot* of water. Enjoying it now as I know the loss will need to slow down before long...
  • ChrysalisCove
    ChrysalisCove Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    (Libra)

Obese to normal in 1 year. Slow and steady for the most part, with a couple of months at maintenance in late spring:
    y4ws6jemjz3n.jpg

Here's a better look at my fluctuations:
    811r11q1uv20.jpg

Great job; congratulations on getting healthier!
  • MonkeysForSale
    MonkeysForSale Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    204 => 190 since Jan 1st
    p6gqun6ixe3l.png
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Mine is a roller coaster because my grandma died and I binge ate for the month of October early November 4zlrmx9gex0k.png