Needing more friends lol

Options
I’m not sure how to add friends yet but would like to get a lot more friends on here for support and accountability for each party! Love mfp so far and going to be on here a while so a few friends wouldn’t hurt lol shoot me a request I’ll accept and we can do this thing together!

Replies

• ShineBright22
    ShineBright22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this and only just thought about adding friends on here. I think I need the motivation. So feel free to add me if you like and hopefully we can kick *kitten* and achieve our goals 🤞☺️
  • Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    curt434 wrote: »
    I’m not sure how to add friends yet but would like to get a lot more friends on here for support and accountability for each party! Love mfp so far and going to be on here a while so a few friends wouldn’t hurt lol shoot me a request I’ll accept and we can do this thing together!
    Click their avatar, then again. You'll get the option to add as a friend and send a message. I sent you one, best of luck with the program :)
  • iam_nessa
    iam_nessa Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • LilMsEnergy1
    LilMsEnergy1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • missmilarae0213
    missmilarae0213 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Can I join the friend party? I definitely need some motivation to break free of my hermit habits. :)
  • BamaSix4
    BamaSix4 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Everyone can use a friend or two :) I'm open for adds also.
  • SuperDuperstarSteph
    Options
    You can add me...just finished my profile. First step done woo! Did a weigh in earlier and realized I have been in denial of the forty pounds that I gained. Saw my body fat percentage was 29% and almost had a breakdown. I then looked at myself and said let’s not cry, let’s do something. So, here I am ready to get my sexy back!