Who else is feeling fabulous in their 40's??

48 and feeling great ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
ยซ13

Replies

• ArmyMedic23PFA
    ArmyMedic23PFA Posts: 726 Member
    getting there, be nice to have somebody to share it with though
  • chazwize
    chazwize Posts: 310 Member
    Soon :) work in progress. Well done though :)
  • maithileesj
    maithileesj Posts: 40 Member
    Just turned 40. Feeling fantastic!
  • ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,618 Member
    Very nearly 45 and totally fabulous ๐Ÿ˜
  • CobraFocus
    CobraFocus Posts: 2 Member
    47 and getting there.
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    46 and feeling better than my 30's & most of my 20's! :)
  • DulcimerPicker
    DulcimerPicker Posts: 17 Member
    I passed my 40s a while ago, but, yes!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    My 40's have been the best. 44 in a couple weeks.
  • Ray2375
    Ray2375 Posts: 27 Member
    Yeah I'm 43 and still feel like I'm in my late 20s early 30s!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    I'm 45 and I feel fantastic. Age is just a number
  • DiscusTank5
    DiscusTank5 Posts: 321 Member
    I turned 43 yesterday and feel great! Very thankful for the blessings of family and friends.
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Almost 49 and feeling great!
  • XzeroY
    XzeroY Posts: 53 Member
    Not a troll! Nothing wrong with people who are older than 40
  • zylkm4
    zylkm4 Posts: 18 Member
    age 46 and not too bad, though struggling currently with a tibial injury and knee issues. I was doing pointe work up until recently, and still enjoy ballet and modern dance, hiking, cycling to work, snowshoeing, canoeing/canoe camping wilderness trips. Have maintained a low normal weight for the last four years even with surgical menopause and hypothyroidism. Unfortunately due to an eating disorder for a number of years prior I have very low bone density, but now doing what I can to help that. I enjoy my work and have been with my partner for 20 years. Life could be worse.
  • Cora0477
    Cora0477 Posts: 326 Member
    edited February 2019
    I am almost 42, and I gotta be honest. All I keep thinking is, if everything already randomly aches this much, how am I going to stay alive for another 40 years?
    But I do have more muscles and more defined arms and legs than Iโ€™ve had at any other age, so that part is fabulous.
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,253 Member
    My 40s are AMAZING.

My 20s: Morbidly obese with a knackered ankle, did very little exercise partly because of said ankle, suffered from severe recurring depression, shame and self-hate, and terrible relationship decisions (because thinking you're a bad and unworthy person does not dispose you to be picky about your boyfriends or indeed husbands).
    My 40s: After two and a half years of hard work, I am of a normal weight and capable of doing two cardio gym classes in succession or hiking 18 miles with a single break for lunch. I took a year out of work to follow my academic dream, had an absolute blast, realised I maybe didn't actually want to do academia as a career, and started a new job in my old career in the same month I began looking. I don't have time to be depressed, plus I have learned a lot about emotional resilience and have all sorts of strategies at my disposal that I didn't when I was young. I also don't have time for a relationship, am perfectly fulfilled without one, and anyway have standards it would be hard for any person of the appropriate sex to meet, because frankly I THINK I AM AWESOMESAUCE.

Youth, shmouth.
  • tylenzer1258
    tylenzer1258 Posts: 6 Member
    Would have never guessed you are 48
  • austinwb8
    austinwb8 Posts: 149 Member
    46 and feeling better.....will feel fabulous after I drop this freshman 30.....
  • gladys0919
    gladys0919 Posts: 41 Member
    Turned 40 in September and I honestly still feel as if I am in my 20's! Where has time gone?!