Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Final meal?

2»

Replies

• FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Posts: 2,691Member Member Posts: 2,691Member Member
    Mean_Spice wrote: »
    Mean_Spice wrote: »
    Come on over, we will party together till its time to pull the switch.......

Drink: Markers Mark cask proof (You are in Jail, on death row, how much more trouble can you get into , really?) of course with spring water chaser
    mmcask_750ml_large.jpg?v=1542752552

Appetizer: Smoke house sampler
    sampler-platter-sausage.jpg

Main Course: Maine Lobster boil
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqOsTV_oORnZ-OEFrNy05rsGFvZiEbQmnt0o-MP6dj9g3HEHKr

Sides:
    1. a four cheese baked Mac and Cheese
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQv9AwQWeBl2AhpkiiwFYStEFH62izl__tXF5t9MlP0s5-yXBmS

2. Loaded twice baked potato (butter, chives, cheese, sour cream, slices of bacon and maybe some broccoli to keep healthy
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcacnaXuSMaEoV3KZXi0WjR4W2XT_B-ioIktQVw5C6elpdytZTMA

Dessert: Créme Brûlée Doughnuts with ice cream
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRR_LISP8PHc9egKCAdx0yjtQNZVXJ54BFRaqlz7VTWBCxHwl2EHg

Actually, I'l have what they're having ☝️

Plus mine. I'm gona eat lots on my last day in prison. Like. Lots.

I know right! Beside, the more you eat for the last meal, the bigger the surprise for them when they pull the switch :-)

They better put that Depends on good and tight because I have every intention of blowing it out ;-)

The leather straps won't be able to hold me in, imma be busting out ! No buckle big enough for me. In fact, if I ever do get incarcerated, and find myself on death row 👻 my plan would be to become helluva fat. Too fat to fit any of their equipment.

Always good to have a plan.
  • amorfati601070amorfati601070 Posts: 1,021Member Member Posts: 1,021Member Member
    I’d have some cookies and cream ice cream with some sprinkled Valium on top.
    edited February 12
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Posts: 2,691Member Member Posts: 2,691Member Member

If you have any valium left over, would you remember me ? Just roll it under my cell door.
  • amorfati601070amorfati601070 Posts: 1,021Member Member Posts: 1,021Member Member

If you have any valium left over, would you remember me ? Just roll it under my cell door.

Of course, sharing is caring and I’m can give a care. I can’t remember why I’m being executed tho.
    edited February 13
    1 drink = wine no exceptions sorry

1 appetizer = arancini

What happened to the first course?!

1 entree with 2 sides = gnocchi ai quattro formaggi, veal saltimbocca with balsamic grilled zucchini

1 dessert = homemade authentic tiramisu

Yes, I admit I’m a food snob. Don’t judge me.

Bellissimo.