Looking for motivational Apple Watch friends.

Options
Treated myself to an Apple Watch over Christmas. Looking to add people to help motivate each other.
Currently hitting 15000 steps, almost daily gym/spin class. Approx 1000 cal/move. Would love to be hitting 20000steos and boost those active calories over the next few weeks.
Hard work when you work in an office though. Would be great to have people who are also on a similar journey to share/motivate with.

Replies

• MichaelK1007
    MichaelK1007 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Treated myself to an Apple Watch over Christmas. Looking to add people to help motivate each other.
    Currently hitting 15000 steps, almost daily gym/spin class. Approx 1000 cal/move. Would love to be hitting 20000steos and boost those active calories over the next few weeks.
    Hard work when you work in an office though. Would be great to have people who are also on a similar journey to share/motivate with.

I’d be happy to compete. Over the next 8 weeks I’ll be doing strength training 5x a week and HIIT cardio (boxing, spin bike, running) 7x a week. I also work an office job so it could work well. Like you I am usually around 1000 cal on my move goal but any extra motivation to do that cardio will help. If you want to compete DM me or I can DM you my email.
  • Kirstylouisemanning
    Options
    Hey... sorry for the lack of reply. I didn’t get a notification. Would be great to add you... drop me a message and we can sort it out.
    Kirsty
  • MichaelK1007
    MichaelK1007 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hey... sorry for the lack of reply. I didn’t get a notification. Would be great to add you... drop me a message and we can sort it out.
    Kirsty

Just messaged you with my email.