How to track?

Options
I don't cook small meals. I cook giant one-pot meals and split them up into tupperware.
I'm having problems because I don't eat a whole serving. I'm working really hard on STOPPING eating when I'm not hungry anymore, and only eating when I am actually hungry.

So like I planned to eat a whole serving of spaghetti I made for lunch, but I really only ate like 7 bites with some bread and a yogurt. So I know how much the yogurt was, as it's prepackaged, but not everything else, since I'm not eating set servings and it's stuff I made.

I'm not really sure how to track this. I'm currently trying to guess what percentage of a serving I ate, but I feel like I'm either going to overcompensate and log either too much or too few calories and just flounder. I've considered tracking bites instead of calories, but that doesn't tell me nutritional information and I really have to track my protein intake because of this medication I'm on (which is also helping to curb my appetite).

Any suggestions welcome. I'm at a loss.
And if you wanna be friends, I could use friends.

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Take a guess, like you said "a percentage" and if you not losing weight or are losing too fast, change the percentage.