Needing Moral Support

Been feeling "bleh" lately. Haven't been able to stick to my diet and exercise plans, stressed out with school starting up again, etc. etc. I almost want to break down and give up completely, but I know that I need to keep going. I have been trying to lose weight for the past year, but it's been one of those things where you lose weight and then gain it all back. I've been wanting to lose 10+ pounds, but it hasn't been happening due to my on and off dieting and slight depression. Just need some reassurance, support and motivation to start up again! It would help a ton, thanks (:

Replies

• Everyone needs support and that is why we are here. Stressing out is a big contributor to my feeling bleh too. I know this not what you want to hear but you have to set this as something you want and need. I am sure you know that working out reduces stress. It helps you focus and figure things out. If you can only commit to one thing right now that is ok too. Commit to either eating healthier or working out x times a week. I had to start with just eating better then once I did that for a few days to a week, I started Zumba. I was only committed to 2 times a week but I am addicted now! I try and go every class they have. I usually make it 5 days a week. Find something that you love to do or just start by cutting back on your calories. You do not have to do everything all at once. It will all fall into place. Hang in there!

= )
  • JackieSmackie
    JackieSmackie Posts: 7 Member
    I started out by setting a goal of logging everyday. That's it. No dieting, just logging. I wanted to get to the "15 days", "30 days", "60 days" logged in a row.

Now I'm up to 35 days and I feel so proud (even if I only eat well some days). Naturally after a while of logging every bite, you'll want to better yourself. And logging takes so long at first but it gets easier and I'm actually excited to log my food each day now.

Surround yourself with people who inspire you. Fill your news feed with positive energy.

(I read success stories every night :) )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!