54F with a 30 lb goal, looking for other female friends in their 50's

Hello! I'm hoping to find a few female fitness friends in their 50's who need to lose 30+ lbs.

Really looking for those who want to encourage AND be encouraged, it needs to be a 2-way street. :smile:

My goal is to find women in their 50's who'll check in daily thru post or message and share their wins, losses and struggles of the day. By doing this, it's a good way to be conscious of our efforts we put in daily and to stay on track. Who's with me? Let's do this! Send me a message/friend request.

Replies

• 1colicbaby
    1colicbaby Posts: 1 Member
    Totally need this. It seems to be harder in my 50s to lose weight. Lets do this together.
  • karibechtol4057
    karibechtol4057 Posts: 2 Member
    I would love to be a part of this!
  • LisaMinn1
    LisaMinn1 Posts: 8 Member
    Hello ladies, I'm sending you friend requests. :smiley: Looking forward to our journey!
  • Sherbear70
    Sherbear70 Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2019
    Hi! I'm 48 if you'll have me ! Lol
    I need weight loss buddies desperately. Please add me. I have 50 lbs to loose
  • LeslieAresa
    LeslieAresa Posts: 13 Member
    Hello, I lost 64lbs and gained back 30. I am also in my mid 50's and I need daily encouragement too. Add me!
  • Kamille68
    Kamille68 Posts: 46 Member
    51 years old and have to lose 20 kilo( not pounds) so a little bit more. But I don't mind😁 I can do it with ups and downs. Check in a few times a day and weigh myself every Friday. Need people who want to make comments to me. My native language is not English so I will make grammatical mistakes but I hope that doesn't matter much. Ad me please.
  • LisaMinn1
    Thanks Ladies, I'll send you requests. :)
  • odonnellpatton
    odonnellpatton Posts: 1 Member
    Would love to be part of this! 56 with 30 to lose!
  • LisaMinn1
    Would love to be part of this! 56 with 30 to lose!

Awesome, will send you a request.
  • nwnightowl206
    nwnightowl206 Posts: 20 Member
    54 (55 next month) with 56 more to lose, I don't know how to send a friend request yet, I've only been on mfp for 6 weeks, but I would like in :)
  • LisaMinn1
    54 (55 next month) with 56 more to lose, I don't know how to send a friend request yet, I've only been on mfp for 6 weeks, but I would like in :)

Just sent you a request.
  • sarjoh2
    sarjoh2 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm 58 with 30 pounds to lose. I would love to participate!
  • Soon to be 49 and I'm getting rid of 50. Please add me
  • ottnatzeb
    ottnatzeb Posts: 1 Member
    54 next month. I’d love to be involved in this.
  • tufntender
    tufntender Posts: 98 Member
    Hello, I lost 64lbs and gained back 30. I am also in my mid 50's and I need daily encouragement too. Add me!

,,I lost 30, gained back 27 woo me
  • dmarruffo
    dmarruffo Posts: 1 Member
    I am interested. I am 56 with 30 pounds to lose. Please add me
  • angelasnewbeginning
    angelasnewbeginning Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2019
    I am so in! I’m 50 and just started this on 2/13/19. I need to lose 40 pounds at least. I would love to be a part of this journey with you!
  • Kimkimba
    Kimkimba Posts: 173 Member
    I’m almost 53 with about 40 to lose. I would love to give and get encouragement.
  • dauchka785
    dauchka785 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi I’m 57 and have 20 lbs to loose, maybe 25... can I join?
  • karibechtol4057
    karibechtol4057 Posts: 2 Member
    So frustrating, I’ve been logging and eating clean for 2 weeks and not even 1 pound lost. 😒