Fitbit - 5,000 steps taken today & 0 calories credit

Options
Hi - anyone having problems with their fitbit synching to mfp, as far as getting 0 calories credit for steps taken? I have about 5,000 steps for the day. The steps do show up in mfp correctly, but for calorie credit..it says 0.

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Make sure your info is correct on mfp. Height/age/activity level etc. It's basing the calculation out of those info.
  • Kel_Loves_Coffee
    Options
    Ohhhh ok, maybe thats what the problem is. I adjusted my mfp goals on Monday and thats when I started noticing the problem. Thank you! I will see if thats the cause 😊
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    It might not be enough for MFP to adjust it
  • lx1x
    Options
    s2btq5200fhw.png

What's mine look like... It's calculating the calories burned between the two apps.
  • thanos5
    thanos5 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    syncing has been weird for me all day between the 2. it took almost 6 hours for me to get calories for my steps.
  • Kel_Loves_Coffee
    Options
    Yep! That is exactly what it was! I had my activity level set at “sedentary” with a lose 2 lbs a week goal. On Monday, I changed it to “active” and lose 1.5 lbs a week. I just now went in and put it back to sedentary/2 lbs a week and I now see calorie credit for my steps. Apparently..I’m not as “active” as I thought I was! 😂 thanks for your help!!! 😊
  • lx1x
    Options
    I still use sedentary level although I walk 10k a day.. 😃
  • lx1x
    Options
    thanos5 wrote: »
    syncing has been weird for me all day between the 2. it took almost 6 hours for me to get calories for my steps.

Had same issue last night.. but was fine this am.
  • lx1x
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    I still use sedentary level although I walk 10k a day.. 😃
    Clarification.. 10k steps not kilometers.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    also they were having issues with the syncing so not sure if its fixed now or not