Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Just a mom trying to lose weight

Looking for friends/support to support and cheer each other on. I have about 80-100 pounds to lose.

Replies

• Myki3012
    Myki3012 Posts: 152 Member
    That's a big goal! I wish you the best of luck!
  • PhreshJive
    PhreshJive Posts: 11 Member
    Keep an eye on your daily calorie intake and brisk walking is a great way to start losing weight.
  • MamaBear517
    MamaBear517 Posts: 24 Member
    I’m a mom in a similar goal range. I’ll send you a friend request.
  • @Clarice_Phillips_2019
    Hey! My name is Makinsey...
    I'm a mother of 3- ages 6, 3 and 9 months. I have lost 25 pounds since I had my baby. I'm looking to lose another 15 and tone. I have a trip to Hawaii in June so I'm definitely motivated to get it done haha.
    That's awesome that you are taking the steps to start your journey. I'll send you a friend request (=
  • CMM7249
    CMM7249 Posts: 8 Member
    @Clarice_Phillips_2019....That's A Big Goal, but I'm Sure You Will Do It! I'm Here If You Need Any Motivation! I am About To Friend You As Soon As I Finish This Comment!
  • SarahsHustle
    SarahsHustle Posts: 96 Member
    So exciting!!! I'm Sarah, mom of 2. 3yr old and 5 month old. After my first I didn't even look like I had a baby. After my second, I kept 20 lbs! I'm down almost 8lbs within the last...month!? (I've been killing it :smile: ) I'm eating very clean, one cheat meal per week, intermittent fasting 16:8, strength training and fasted cardio 4/5x a week. I just can't wait to look and feel like myself again in my old and NEW clothes! Also, going to Vegas for the first time in June with hubby so I really wanna feel and look great! I hope to inspire and be inspired by all of you ladies. No doubt we can do this individually (BELIEVE!!!) BUT we surely can offer each other a ton of support and friendly tips with each other to keep our journey's interesting! Feel free to send me a request :) Nice to meet all of you!
  • roxykona2015
    roxykona2015 Posts: 16 Member
    I'm a mom of 2, 11 and 16! Feel free to add me for motivation and support! I'm not sure how to do that yet