New journey

Hi ... I am a 42yo. female ... My doctor recommended this app to use to help me along my way ... She has first hand knowledge of this app because she uses it to ... I started taking a prescribed medication, phentermine (short term use, about 12 wks.) ... Started that today ... I'm hoping it will help or aid me on my journey to a healthy weight and hopefully and making healthy lifestyle changes that are realistic and I can continue to sustain those choices ... I know this isn't going to be easy, but, I'm ready ... I'm ready to do this ... I have a 1yo. granddaughter and I want to be able to play and run with her, to be STRONG ... Havd an amazing day everyone ... 😊

Replies

• Hi, im Viccy and i'm 16. i know there is a lot of controversy against teens losing weight even if they are healthy like me but its down to personal choice isn't it? It's great that you feel inspired to get fit to keep up with your grand-daughter and it can be a great source of encouragement for her when she is older when she believes she can't do something. it isn't strong but i have been on multiple diets and trackers and my current one is most helpful which is the OMAD diet and i havent experienced any of the "negatives" that people say about and ive been doing this for 1 month now and have lost over a stone and feel better already. Hope you also have an amazing day :)