Can you relate? Shall we work together?

Options
If so join me!

Wonder of others go through the same thing also. I've not been very motivated for a few months now. So much so that I have let everything go - from house work to healthy eating! Even losing control of admin and finance. It would be great to have people who can help me get back on track with everything. I am now 251lbs - I was 205lbs a few months ago. I have found as I've eaten badly and gained weight everything else has gone down hill also!
I would like to stay in touch with those of you who need motivation in all areas of life to share our daily and weekly targets and keep each other going. I work full time and have a young family - I struggled to keep up with them on holiday this week and have been in so much pain (knee and back) from the weight gain - it improved when I was lighter.

I would love to hear from those who are successfully on their journey and how it has improved all areas of your life and just as equally from those of you that are struggling; we can all keep each other motivated. I started tracking food on here and the housework/washing today...I think I need a weekly cleaning routine as I have only managed to do a 1/4 of it and that doesn't include the spare room that needs sorting! We can do this guys! Look forward to hearing from you :)

Replies

• Nads36
    Nads36 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I managed to lose 4lbs from being 100% on it yesterday. Day 2 today and still motivated and on track with healthy eating. Still sorting the house but this evening I will start on the paperwork - wish me luck!

Hope you are all staying motivated - we can do this!!
  • Nads36
    Options
    Another 1lb off!!! So pleased. I have planned 3 things today as back at work so didn't want to overwhelm myslef! 1) planned all my meals for today 2) going to drink 2 litres of water 3) do something nice with the kids after school/work as it was first day back after a lovely week off!

Please feel free to add me! Looking forward to your plans for the day!
  • Nads36
    Options
    Yay another 2lbs off! Increasing water intake has really helped! Will tey to keep that up! Not bad half a stone in a few days....so happy and I'm eating really well too! Hope you are all doing ok. Keep it up guys!
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,130 Member
    Options
    Nads36 wrote: »
    If so join me!

Wonder of others go through the same thing also. I've not been very motivated for a few months now. So much so that I have let everything go - from house work to healthy eating! Even losing control of admin and finance. )

This can often be a sign of depression, have you considered speaking to a professional?
  • HealthyHappyMom37
    HealthyHappyMom37 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I can relate. I was down to 177 6 months ago and now just weighed in this morning at 222. I keep trying to eat healthy again, and keep failing. I know the negative consequences to not eating healthy but have difficulty maintaining the healthy eating.
  • Nads36
    Options
    Hi tinkerbellang83, I had 3 membera of family who were very ill so I ended up having to be there for them, so I lost my routine. Once they improved it was so hard to get back into a routine again, which I have now and feel so much better about it! You look fantastic and well done for your achievements! :)
  • Nads36
    Options
    HealthyHappyMom37 sorry to hear about your gain and that you can relate. It does sound like you are aware of what you need to do, you will get there. Yes maintaining healthy eating is so hard....so much temptation everywhere! Hope you are doing ok at the moment. I have stayed the same this morning and I'm happy with that as I've lost quite a bit ao far this week and I am expecting it to slow down. Managed to have a productive day too! Lovely to feel organised and motivated again :)