Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Sleep in clothes or naked

Replies

• SharsouSharsou Member Posts: 6,612 Member Member Posts: 6,612 Member
    Less the better really.. I hate getting tangled in clothes whilst in bed!
  • OpheliaCooterOpheliaCooter Member Posts: 311 Member Member Posts: 311 Member
    I sleep in the matrix as we all do
  • swcliftonswclifton Member, Premium Posts: 320 Member Member, Premium Posts: 320 Member
    Always a funny thread...I sleep without clothing.
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,258 Member Member Posts: 3,258 Member
    swclifton wrote: »
    Always a funny thread...I sleep without clothing.

really????
  • Reckoner69_lmaoReckoner69_lmao Member Posts: 268 Member Member Posts: 268 Member
    I sleep in both
  • redfishbluerredfishbluer Member Posts: 48 Member Member Posts: 48 Member
    I'm sleeping in and next to a pile of unsorted laundry. Which way does that count?
  • happimess01happimess01 Member Posts: 4,425 Member Member Posts: 4,425 Member
    I sleep next to a jar of my enemies' tears
    edited April 5
  • Reckoner69_lmaoReckoner69_lmao Member Posts: 268 Member Member Posts: 268 Member
    My porcupine suit
    Bratwurst
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 17,197 Member Member Posts: 17,197 Member
    I always try to sleep fully clothed... yet spend my waking hours completely naked.
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Member Posts: 8,878 Member Member Posts: 8,878 Member
    Would like to sleep (and wake) inside the skin and mind of someone else - for one day...just out of curiosity and perspective
  • OpheliaCooterOpheliaCooter Member Posts: 311 Member Member Posts: 311 Member
    I sleep wrapped in mochi and dream of being mochi. Chomping down on my almost translucent fingers and watching the pull, stretch, pop of gooey texture that then engulfs my tongue....mmmmmm mango.

• TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,258 Member Member Posts: 3,258 Member
    I wait until I can’t keep my eyes open and then wrap myself in my illusions for warmth. Tbh, they’re beginning to wear thin.
  • eng_maaka1981eng_maaka1981 Member Posts: 136 Member Member Posts: 136 Member
    Light clothes as much as possible which is comfort and easy to lose while sleeping
  • Soon2BSuperSoon2BSuper Member Posts: 1,227 Member Member Posts: 1,227 Member
    I haven't owned PJs since I was 12
  • Katmary71Katmary71 Member Posts: 3,510 Member Member Posts: 3,510 Member
    I'm currently wearing my old favorite warm polka-dotted PJs that are two sizes too big for me, the waist is rolled up so I don't trip on the legs! Pretty darned sexy but I live alone so I'm the only one that cares. Summer pjs are a lot better as I'd lost weight by then last year.
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 7,670 Member Member Posts: 7,670 Member
    Pfft, still naked 100%. Sleeping in clothes just feels so weird and it's so awkward and uncomfortable when I turn in my sleep.

Besides, between the raging oven that is my husband and three cats, if I slept with clothes on, I'd be sweating every night. Yuck.
  • 1972ChrisJG1972ChrisJG Member Posts: 31 Member Member Posts: 31 Member
    Always in the buff.
  • swcliftonswclifton Member, Premium Posts: 320 Member Member, Premium Posts: 320 Member
    Right @Soon2BSuper and @1972ChrisJG. Agreed totally.