Sleep in clothes or naked

Options

Replies

• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    all reality and meaning is replaced with symbols and signs, like these letters in these words on this screen. being alive is a simulation of reality. they are not based in a reality nor do they hide a reality, they simply hide that nothing like reality is relevant anymore, and the medium is now the message. thats why each night i ask myself “am i the simulacra or are my jam jams?”
  • ermengarde22
    Options
    all reality and meaning is replaced with symbols and signs, like these letters in these words on this screen. being alive is a simulation of reality. they are not based in a reality nor do they hide a reality, they simply hide that nothing like reality is relevant anymore, and the medium is now the message. thats why each night i ask myself “am i the simulacra or are my jam jams?”

No more night time edibles for you

i’m not even allowed to talk about baudrillard on edibles night

• CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Most of the time in my onesies and housecoat. If it's cold I add leg warmers and ear muffs. Sometimes, if my partner and I are arguing I sleep in the clothes I wore that day and my shoes.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    I prefer sleeping in really soft and comfortable pjs, but the summer heat makes showing off the goods a requirement

Show them goods as a MILF should 😊
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    I sleep in the womb of the void, wrapped in tendrils of unfeeling cold as I wait for the coming of He-Who-Devours-the-Heart

It’s basically melodramatic underpants

Missed you around here 🤗
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    I prefer sleeping in really soft and comfortable pjs, but the summer heat makes showing off the goods a requirement

Show them goods as a MILF should 😊

1l31ctw6rzhy.gif

k5x11g751olr.gif
  • ermengarde22
    Options
    i sleep cozy inside my pile of hoarded junk emerging only to offer nostalgic trinkets to distract you from finding your brother
  • OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    i sleep cozy inside my pile of hoarded junk emerging only to offer nostalgic trinkets to distract you from finding your brother

You might be a crow
  • ermengarde22
    Options
    OnlyPans wrote: »

You might be a crow

that was reference to the 1986 musical fantasy film directed by jim henson and starring david bowie as the goblin king you philistine
  • OnlyPans
    Options

You might be a crow

that was reference to the 1986 musical fantasy film directed by jim henson and starring david bowie as the goblin king you philistine

Your mind is truly a maze. :neutral:

Ehhh, is that the one where Bowie plays with his balls?
  • ermengarde22
    Options

You might be a crow

if i ever learn how to post a gif youre going to be sorry :angry:
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,129 Member
    Options

You might be a crow

Try GIPHY app
  • OnlyPans
    Options

You might be a crow

I'll wait :smirk:

ft6cavzgtq31.gif
  • ermengarde22
    Options
    i like to dress for the occasion like formal wear if there are core energies of my psyche setting up archetypal imagery, but then a wetsuit for the everyday fragments coming from my subjective sphere
  • OnlyPans
    edited September 2022
    Options
    i like to dress for the occasion like formal wear if there are core energies of my psyche setting up archetypal imagery, but then a wetsuit for the everyday fragments coming from my subjective sphere

GIF explanation needed, a picture would cover more and bigger words.

Eta: wat?
  • ermengarde22
    edited September 2022
    Options

oh explanations are out of stock right now, best i can do is vague & unsettling innuendo

ypv5befdn6t0.gif

• OnlyPans
    Options

oh explanations are out of stock right now, best i can do is vague & unsettling innuendo

ypv5befdn6t0.gif

Look at you! A gif!

nzcoz5wsn6ol.gif
  • ermengarde22
    Options
    waking up on a thursday morn i lumbered slobberingly into sight and gropingly squeezed my gelatinous green immensity through the black doorway into the tainted outside air of that poison city of madness
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    naked
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Clothes