Keto Help

Hi,

So, im doing Keto, 65% Fat, 30% Protein & 5% Carbs.

Im 5 10 and 13St 7Lb. Im eating 1700 Cals, give or take 100 either way. Aim, is a lot of fat loss in 4 weeks, for muscle definition.

I am doing Saturday Morning, Day & Evening as the cheat day, then straight back into the Keto Breakfast on sunday morning.

At present, i am actually entering Keto in just one Day. I get to the 2nd highest reading on the sticks.

Once i am in Keto, thought, can i adjust the Macros slightly, because i really dont like the foods i am eating. For example, if i do 65/30/5 on sunday and monday, on tuesday to Saturday, because im already heavy in Keto, can i go to 55/40/5?

Does anyone do this?

I really dont want to knock myself out of Keto, because i only have 4 weeks, but id much rather have a piece of Beef, than a piece of Mackerel.

Cheers

Replies

• Faery_Dust
    Faery_Dust Posts: 246 Member
    Hi,

So, im doing Keto, 65% Fat, 30% Protein & 5% Carbs.

Im 5 10 and 13St 7Lb. Im eating 1700 Cals, give or take 100 either way. Aim, is a lot of fat loss in 4 weeks, for muscle definition.

I am doing Saturday Morning, Day & Evening as the cheat day, then straight back into the Keto Breakfast on sunday morning.

At present, i am actually entering Keto in just one Day. I get to the 2nd highest reading on the sticks.

Once i am in Keto, thought, can i adjust the Macros slightly, because i really dont like the foods i am eating. For example, if i do 65/30/5 on sunday and monday, on tuesday to Saturday, because im already heavy in Keto, can i go to 55/40/5?

Does anyone do this?

I really dont want to knock myself out of Keto, because i only have 4 weeks, but id much rather have a piece of Beef, than a piece of Mackerel.

Cheers

I'm not following keto at the moment but will give you my reply from when I was.

I think you have to play around and find what works best for you. Unfortunately I don't think ketosis is an exact science so what keeps one person in ketosis might kick another out.

Having too much protein can sometimes kick a person out of ketosis.

Personally, I know I would have stayed in ketosis on either of the splits you have posted. For me personally, as long as I kept my carbs under 20g I would stay in ketosis, the protein and fat didn't matter too much for me. I felt much better and fuller for longer though by eating at least 65% fat, but some days I didn't hit that and would have more protein and I was still in ketosis.

Good luck, hope it works out ok for you.
  • You should try Smack fat they are very helpful in losing weight through the ketosis diet. I been following them for sometime & so far they had not disappointed. Check out the videos and picture on the website or the fan page.
    Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/LoseWeightBeHappy88