Single or not ?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• daniellam01
    daniellam01 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Single for almost 2 years after being with the wrong person for 8. I’m much happier now being alone than what I was when I was with him haha

I'm sorry about that. I'm glad your living a better life. You deserve it. What are your hobbies?
  • daniellam01
    Options
    Single for almost 2 years after being with the wrong person for 8. I’m much happier now being alone than what I was when I was with him haha

I'm sorry about that. I'm glad your living a better life. You deserve it. What are your hobbies?

Yeah he was very immature and ended up cheating so I got a lucky escape even though it took a while. I felt like I was mothering him at times lol. I play guitar, write lyrics and I like photography and travelling B)

Wow I'm so sorry. You went through that. Why would he do that to you? I play bass you? I like to workout.
  • daniellam01
    Options

Yeah he was very immature and ended up cheating so I got a lucky escape even though it took a while. I felt like I was mothering him at times lol. I play guitar, write lyrics and I like photography and travelling B)

Wow I'm so sorry. You went through that. Why would he do that to you? I play bass you? I like to workout.

I guess he got bored of me lol I’m good now though I have a lot of stuff going for me in life whereas when I was with him I kinda just stayed in a comfort bubble and didn’t follow my goals as much as I wanted to so it worked out okay :smile:

I have an acoustic, still learning but I’ll get there one day. Ah cool :)

That's insane. You are very beautiful and amazing. I'm glad you do better. Always strive for your goals.