Intermittent fasting

So I’ve 14lb/18lb to lose. I’m just wondering what people’s thoughts are on fasting. Can you still drink water or diet pop whilst doing this. Also recommended opening windows for best results.

Replies

• tonyjnav
    tonyjnav Posts: 16 Member
    Fasting is for people that have a low caloric tdee which results in them eating tiny meals for breakfast lunch and dinner resulting in constant hunger 24/7. Fasting will not change fat loss speed, but it will satisfy your hunger and taste buds since you can almost literally eat anything you want in that 1 meal (if OMAD) since most people have a hard time eating 1500-2000 calories at once. It takes extreme discipline. Not recommended for a beginner. I did it for over a year and still do it.
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Interesting info!!
  • corrarjo
    corrarjo Posts: 1,157 Member
    To all IF enthusiasts, join the IF sub-forum for a supporting woo-free atmosphere. I’ll greet you when you arrive.

How do I get there from here?

• pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    corrarjo wrote: »
    To all IF enthusiasts, join the IF sub-forum for a supporting woo-free atmosphere. I’ll greet you when you arrive.

How do I get there from here?

Go to Communities and type intermittent fasting in search box while clicking for forums or groups (can’t remember) and it’ll pop up. I actually had a hard time finding it.

See you there and looking forward to supporting you if you’re an IF practitioner or curious.

• So many experts in here on fasting, thankfully.