Lost 21 pounds, but this is just begining:)

Options
Hi Guys, I have decide to share with you as well my story.

14th of June i was 75 kilo (165,3lbs), I did not like myself, i started diet every single day and in the evening eating loads of sweets, craps. And this day my friend she came, she started revolution in my life, or just gave me some advices about diet. 1) Food is not for pleasure, we do not live for eating, we eat to live and stay healthy, 2) Exercise when you want, when it gives you pleasure. If you are tired, do not exercise. 3) Do not think about diet. More you think, more you getting fat.

Because I have had enough of my lifestyle, I started. And I did, 21 pounds since 14th June. I feel better, I do exercises: insanity, p90x, Jilian michales , I did my 5 mile marathon. And i eat healthy. of course sometimes i eat crap: ice cream. fries ( few), but most of : veges, loads of fruits, barley, rise, meat, oats.

my goal is : perfect body- healthy, with beautiful ABS. before i used to dream to look like skinny model, now I want to look like a fitness model.

and i am keeping my blog, maybe someone would like to have a look as well.
http://elizasylwia.blogspot.ie/

my pictures:
http://elizasylwia.blogspot.ie/2013/08/days-30-pictures-results.html

Replies

• paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    congratulations, and like me this is just the begining as you said :) to keep my mind happy i want another 10Kilo's gone which would put me around where you started but i mostly want the fat % to drop to around 18% atleast, i started at 40% body fat and 244 lbs, currently sitting at 195lbs and 27% body fat a loss of 23.5kilo's. in 5 and half months

I agree with your motives too, Eat because you need to not cause you want to. i don't necessarily agree with don't exercise if you don't want to tho, the point of exercise is to push yourself and ultimately get fitter, you wont do that if you don't push yourself. you need to exerise regularly to stay fit and increase muscle tone. which wouldn't have been an issue say 50yrs ago when the average lifestyle was fairly active anyway, but the current average is alot of people are stagnant in there everyday activities, sitting at a computer typing about losing weight lol

you diet to lose weight and fell good, you exercise to be fit and look good naked
  • elizasylwia
    Options
    Yes, i agree with you we have to push ourselves foe doing fitness, but sometimes there are days that i am coming so tired after whole day work that i just dreaming to go to bed.

The same problem i had with my diet. I did not know what to eat. Banana, orange- sugar( newspapers says do not eat much because of sugar), MEAT do not healthy, potatoes, pasta, rise- do not eat. I was really lost.
    Now i love my shopping basket: blueberries, bananas, eggs, tomatoes, chicken, beef etc:)

i am loosing weight slowly now, but my body change and I eat healthy.
  • elizasylwia
    Options
    here is more pictures:)

The picture on the left i am 65 kg, on the right 82kg.

during last two months i lost 10 kilos.

e17348d7-23e9-4a33-984a-706f3bf062b3_zpsdedc72c0.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!