Replies

• tirowow12385
    tirowow12385 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    Deep dish.
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    How can one choose?! Definitely thin crust and cooked in a clay oven.

tghvgd24irgm.jpeg
    3sxffhdepy7m.jpeg
    cx6ik0ofmo4u.jpeg
    0u4nuqw0ft9m.jpeg
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    We have a MOD pizza now, which I love. Everything is personal size, so I get to make my own and put whatever I want on it without having to compromise with anyone else. Pizza compromising is the worst :/.

My masterpiece is chicken, bacon, pineapple, mushrooms, and onions. I have to get extra pineapple now so I have enough for me to enjoy after my kid has picked half of it off my pizza.

I don't usually dip, sometimes I fold depending on slice size. I don't really like the whole fork and knife thing, pizza is a finger food.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    My new pizza thing is to drizzle with a balsamic reduction.
  • RealBaconLover
    RealBaconLover Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I had Urban Bricks the other day, it was delicious! Chicken, spinach, tomatoes, mozzarella and feta
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I prefer a white pizza with lots of ricotta and garlic.
  • ultra_violets
    ultra_violets Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You know what they say about pizza. Even when it's bad, it's still pretty good. I'm easy to please, as long as it doesn't have sausage or olives. I still remember the pizza I used to get from a place near my apartment about 20 years ago. The most gorgeous white pizza. That was the first time I ever had feta cheese. I fell in love. And the BBQ chicken...hand tossed crust with rich barbecue sauce, sliced chicken and red onions with monterey jack cheese. I still make that same pizza myself, but it's not nearly as good. I also used to love Papa John's spinach alfredo, chicken and tomato. I even liked the cheese pizza in school. Rectangular, greasy and floppy, but I still think about it today.