Need some support and motivation

Hey everyone, I've been on and off mfp for the past few years now. Last time i really tried i managed to lose 32 Kg so i think it's time i pull my socks up and finish what i started (but i could really use the support)

Replies

• babybeast1
    babybeast1 Posts: 5 Member
    Me too, I'm staring my 25lb weight loss goal. I'm nervous, annoyed (@ having to do this again) and hoping I could pull it off being healthy not extreme dieting
  • VictoriaMonique26
    VictoriaMonique26 Posts: 15 Member
    I'm on the same boat. Just had my 3rd baby and put on all the weight I lost. I'm so angry at myself but determined to lose the weight again. Feel free to add me for motivation or support
  • mcemino2
    mcemino2 Posts: 427 Member
    Feel free to add me. Lost 28 pounds so far, looking to lose another 20. Can always use extra support.
  • babybeast1
    babybeast1 Posts: 5 Member
    How did you do it? I started calorie counting at 1200 calories a day. I went up to 1500 yesterday I was so hungry, I'm trying to adjust. I wound up gaining a pound and I'm a little worried. I'm use to not eating at all and I'm thinking my body is bouncing back. I don't want to gain weight trying to eat healthy and not starve
  • granitepeak1981
    granitepeak1981 Posts: 148 Member
    Was on here before. Lost 65 pounds. Need to lose the 20 I put back on. Add me if you’d like. Pretty support.