I just need a virtual hug (don’t get too close in case the kids gave me lice)

Options
emilysusana
emilysusana Posts: 416 Member
edited February 2019 in Motivation and Support
I went to bed feeling like the stomach bug that has been working it’s way through my family has finally gotten to me. I think it has, but mercifully it doesn’t seem to be getting me as bad as everyone else (stomach feels crampy, appetite is off, and I feel run-down). So I dragged myself to the gym to walk this morning, since I’d planned to have a sedentary day after teaching my couple of classes... maybe even a nap during what would usually be work hours.

Nope! Spent the rest of the day de-lousing two little heads and a whole house.

Fitbit says I was on my feet to the tune of 5 miles and I still have to feed everyone a dinner I don’t have an appetite for!

Sorry, just needed to vent.
☹️

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    How about just a fist bump?

Wishing you a speedy recovery.
  • rosiorama
    rosiorama Posts: 300 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I was sick all last week. My last weekend was spent... sleeping or taking doses of cold/flu meds. And I didn’t go to the gym for 8 days. I am so sorry the sick has found you - I got mine at work and my boss called it the mini-plague. 😞 Take the horrid days or weeks when they come, brush yourself off and forge on ahead as best you can.

Lice? Oh, ugh.

And hugs. Pretty sure those lice things don’t crawl through the interwebs. 😊
  • AutumLeaf
    AutumLeaf Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    💜💜💜💜💜💜