Fresh mindset

Options
I cancelled my old account and immediately opened a fresh new one. I am trying to beat down sugar craving demons in my head. I had been a struggling WW member for a while and it just wasn't doing it anymore. I'm a single mom who desperately wants to get fit and active plus improved eating. Really hoping to find a supportive encouraging circle on here.

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,072 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I cancelled my old account and immediately opened a fresh new one. I am trying to beat down sugar craving demons in my head. I had been a struggling WW member for a while and it just wasn't doing it anymore. I'm a single mom who desperately wants to get fit and active plus improved eating. Really hoping to find a supportive encouraging circle on here.

Have you tried moderation? I tried the all or nothing approach for years and couldn't stick at it, so it wasn't a sustainable solution for me to cut out sugar altogether and honestly now that I know sugar/carbs aren't the devil, I fit a little bit of sweet stuff into my day and lose weight steadily when logging accurately.

It doesn't work for everyone, some people have too many trigger foods. But I just try not to buy those particular products in.