Can I add Metamucil into Jelly/Jello?

Options
taliar93
taliar93 Posts: 111 Member
Hi all,

So i recently started drinking Metamucil, problem is i'm not drinking it fast enough so there's at least half a teaspoon full stuck to the bottom of the glass, I was wondering if there was anyway I could add it into some jelly/jello so I can eat it instead of drink? will the hot water affect the Metamucil?

Replies

• clo92boom
    clo92boom Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've read before that hot water can change the consistency making it sticky and sludgy but you could just have a go a see for yourself, if it doesn't work then maybe just keep stirring as you drink or adding more water to the remainder stuck in the glass?
  • taliar93
    taliar93 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply :) It could be a case of trial and error but was hoping maybe someone had an mad scientist moment and had tried it before :P :flowerforyou:
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I take Met. everyday as well. Make sure your water is ice cold. That helps. I mix mine in just a bit of water so I can down it real quick then I take a glass of water to help it go down.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!