Calorie goal not working?

Options
My calorie goal for the day is 2403. When I look at “today” in my diary, it shows the 2403 goal. When I look at “tomorrow” in my diary, and every day forward, it shows 2850 calories as my goal. How come?eyzlu6bul4im.png
2ddthh8jih8y.png

Replies

• lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    Confusing, but the amounts are pretty oddly high. What are your stats, what did you say for activity level, what is hooked up to MFP (Fitbit or the like)?
  • emstreasureseekers
    Options
    I have the same question with resetting carbs etc. Each new day seems to go back to default settings Thanks for any help...
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Some things to try:

Log out and back in
    Recalculate your calorie goal making sure all your stats are correct

If that doesn’t fix it. Try recalculating the goal from the website instead of through the app.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Does it re-set at midnight? Check in the morning before you log anything and see if it has gone back to 2043

Only it seems to have just rolled your uneaten calories over to the next day.
  • zeejane03
    zeejane03 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    lemurcat2 wrote: »
    Confusing, but the amounts are pretty oddly high. What are your stats, what did you say for activity level, what is hooked up to MFP (Fitbit or the like)?

This.

Op, those numbers seem really high-what's your age/height/current weight and activity level? Are you trying to lose weight or gain weight?
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    You're a premium member. Double check your settings. In premium, you can set different daily targets. It's possible that something in the settings is wonky.
  • amy19355
    amy19355 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    The difference is that the first screen shot includes Exercise Calories you already did.
    The app cannot predict the future/.