Starting again

Options
I've been going for about a momth now working out, just started dieting two days ago. This will be the millionth time trying to lose weight. I think it's because the lack of support from others. I need support and motivation! Add me please!

Replies

• DFTNicki
    DFTNicki Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hey hey! I too have restarted 5,842,139,101 times. We only fail when we stop trying, right?? Feel free to add me. I'm not allowed to add any more friends for the day...stupid quota met...lol
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    I found that all the millions of times I failed at losing weight it's because I was too restrictive and got into a "Diet Mentality" instead of just eating the stuff I like in smaller portions, fueling my exercise appropriately and trying to include more nutrient dense foods.

Weight loss really is simple, even if it's not easy.

:smile:
  • skytuner
    skytuner Posts: 11 Member
    Options

Weight loss really is simple, even if it's not easy.

:smile:

I like this quote!

• Constancely_Hungry
    Options
    Fall down seven times, get up eight. You got this. I have failed myself many times and I know a lot of different ways my body won't lose weight. Just got to keep trying.
  • torih941
    torih941 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I’m also starting again, it’s tough, but sticking to it this time is important to me. We can all do this.
  • mrsjjones5287
    mrsjjones5287 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over as well. I need the same thing as you. Lots of support and motivation! I have no friends here with me helping me through it. I'm a buddy if you need one! I also created a group, "Being Real". Feel free to join!
  • Danp
    Danp Posts: 1,561 Member
    Options
    I think it's because the lack of support from others.

You need to do this. Support is great but it should be a 'nice to have' not a 'must have'.

A great saying I heard the other day:
    "You're the artist of your life. Don't give the paintbrush to anyone else;"

Take control, own it and don't let your success be determined by or reliant on anyone else.