Taking a leap of faith...

Options
I have been running and doing a crap ton of cardio for a couple of years now. This last year I continued to add more and more miles, totally over 2000 miles last year. I've decided to take the leap of faith over the next few months and cut out my cardio except for 2 sessions a week, and go full on strength training. I want to work on developing my muscles reducing body fat and creating a buff physique, which I know I cannot accomplish with the amount of cardio I have been doing. I'm ready to get out of the 'skinny-fat- rut.

I'm curious if anyone else has taken a similar leap of faith and transitioned from mostly cardio to mostly strength training. If so, did you have any struggles? Any words of advice as you look back on your transformation?

Replies

• ChrisLindsay9
    ChrisLindsay9 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I think it's great that you want to incorporate strength training into your fitness program (lifestyle?). With your work ethic and dedication, I'd bet good money that you will excel at building lean muscle, as well as achieve a host of other benefits as well. Good luck to you!