Saddlebags!!

Options
2»

Replies

• rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    My advice is to pay special attention and notice how many fat ladies with weird bodies are out there wearing pencil skirts, bathing suits, and every other type of clothes and just not giving a flip because really, looking less than perfect is not the end of the world. And then notice something else: before you started paying special attention, these people were all around you and you never noticed them! No one is getting arrested for wearing a swimming costume with saddlebags.

Personally I will always have a stomach pouch on my lower belly - I was down to 112 lbs once (which is a 17 BMI for me) and still had a fat pouch there. I used to never wear leggings without a loose shirt over them. Then last year I suddenly realized I don't care. I have a belly, get over it. I have better things to think about than whether my lower stomach is visible.

Not saying this is an easy point to get to, but unless you are wanting to go for surgery, or work on getting down to a very low bodyfat (which might not have all the results you want - for example my boobs go before my stomach) it may be easier to adjust your way of thinking than your body. Definitely recomp, but also be kind to yourself. Pretend you are looking at a friend's body and think how you would react. Then be your own friend!
  • westbeard1
    westbeard1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your replies I really appreciate it! Sorry for the late reply I’ve had trouble logging in 😩 your advice is amazing definitely going to look at changing my diet a bit more and start the exercises you are all recommending. Thank you all x