New and wanting friends!?

Options
Hello ! I'm back again and needing some support for sticking with it. I'm not sure how to add friends so feel free to add me if your looking for support and motivation, I'm looking to shed 50 pounds and having support is the best !

Replies

• julzz81
    julzz81 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Im just getting started back up. Im looking to lose atleast 50 lbs too
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Best of luck in your journey! (:
  • Mirja123
    Mirja123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Lol! I just typed a long message and then I don't think it sent. Second time's a charm. I'm 6 feet tall and currently weigh 221lbs. I had a baby 2 years ago and gained 75 pounds. I was around 175 before. After having her I dropped down to 210, but somehow have gained 11 lbs even though I'm trying so hard to be good! I'm feeling a little hopeless and am looking to really drop the fat before I work on building muscle. Looking for any help, motivation and guidance I can get!
  • Bannor
    Bannor Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mirja123 wrote: »
    Lol! I just typed a long message and then I don't think it sent. Second time's a charm. I'm 6 feet tall and currently weigh 221lbs. I had a baby 2 years ago and gained 75 pounds. I was around 175 before. After having her I dropped down to 210, but somehow have gained 11 lbs even though I'm trying so hard to be good! I'm feeling a little hopeless and am looking to really drop the fat before I work on building muscle. Looking for any help, motivation and guidance I can get!

Go on Keto. It works for me. I have dropped 35 in 3.5 months
  • olympria
    olympria Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    All the best! im looking to shed fat - no particular goal weight though.. lets do this!