Back to my start weight

Options
Hey there everyone!

I’ve been using MFP for a few years now and I’ve finally hit a milestone that I felt was worth sharing.

I first joined this site in May of 2012 weighing in at 177 pounds at 5’8”. I wanted to lose about 20 pounds. I was 19 at the time and my weight felt like it was totally out of my control. Calorie counting also seemed impossible and I eventually gave up. Over the years, I had with lots of personal problems and consumed way more than I needed. This led to an almost 70 pound weight gain.

In my before pictures I am 244 pounds. As of yesterday, I am back at 177 pounds. Although I still want to lose some more weight I am shocked at the difference looking at these pictures. I almost can’t believe I’ve made it this far. It has been a long journey and there are still struggles but I am so happy to be back at what I thought was a “fat” weight. :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!