Everyone needs it now and then

Options
happywithme12
happywithme12 Posts: 477 Member
I want you all to know that you are all beautiful inside and out and you are doing great trying to live a healthier lifestyle. Don't let anyone tell you any different and if they do they are not people to associate yourself with. Surrond yourself with people that motivate and encourage you and tell you how great you are doing even on those days when you fall off and have a bad day because we all have those.

When you look in the mirror in the morning you should be telling yourself how proud you are and how great of a person you are and that you love yourself. Be happy while trying to be healthy, keep your head up and if you need a boost or someone to tell you that your doing great and to keep your head up just let me know and I will be there to help you out when I can and as much as I can.

Smile and remember your all beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhh, thank you and right back to you!!! Thank you for giving me a smile this morning!
  • happywithme12
    Options
    Ahhhhh, thank you and right back to you!!! Thank you for giving me a smile this morning!

Making people smile makes me happy so I am glad that I made you smile cause that puts sunshine on my rainy day :)
  • happywithme12
    Options
    bump