Hello All, would like to invite anyone to my new group..

Options
..that is about Natural Remedies, Alternative Medicines . I have been into nutritional "reading" for about 10 years, nothing professional about me btw. I just have tried many, home-remedies for health issues from an Essential tremor, to an upset stomach. I have had a lot of success.

I started this journey due to the fear of becoming addicted to prescription drugs, or maybe I should say the prospect of. As I age (now at 66) I realize there are deficiencies developing as I read and study. Exercise is mentioned in everything I read, and it's importance to "keep moving" they say;) I see many younger than me here on MFP that already have started and I am so happy to see that:)

I wanted to create a group for folks that want to talk about their discoveries for natural healing. Mind you, I am NOT against conventional medicine. I just believe strongly, that there is a place for many types of medicines, and a time.

If you are of the same type of belief, or want to explore possibilities, maybe from others that have testimonies, have gone before us, please come and join me. I love to learn, and I can't do that without "teachers". I have a few successes I can share with others myself, but I am very new at being consistent in my exercise and did(just 7 days ago)just re-commit to MFP, an amazing site, so glad to be here.

Most of all, I would so like this to be a fun crowd, serious-minded yes, but just realize I enjoy and welcome humor in our journey to better health, fitness, and support for each other, Denise

PS I am a retired lady, and will have plenty of time to be here, I look forward to it:) Right now, I am working on an Icon for our group and should have it up by end of day. The group is called Alternative Medicines-Home Remedies. I am very open to suggestions and feedback on the group. Here's the link:
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/131437-home-remedies-alternative-medicine