What type of cereal do you eat?

Options

Replies

• rachiefofo
    rachiefofo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Kellogg Mini Wheats in chocolate are always my go to!

But I love PB Crunch and Honey Roasted Honey bunches of Oats
  • emelia_
    emelia_ Posts: 91
    Options
    When I was living in the dorms I would eat special K, now I eat corn flakes with bananas cut up in it :) Yummmm
  • hiral83
    hiral83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Cheerios with fresh cut strawberries in it..... love it! :smile:
  • dough21
    dough21 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    thanksgiving3.jpg
  • NinjadURbacon
    NinjadURbacon Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    honey bunches of oats
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Love my cereal! In no particular order..

Shreddies original
    Raisin Bran
    Crispix
    Frosted Mini Wheats

And "hearing" good things about this one... anyone tried it?

Mike-Tysons-Own-Cereal-358.gif
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Honey nut cheerios of late, but I love raisin bran, rice krispies, corn flakes.

Shreddies. ~sighs~... there are days I would kill for some Shreddies but we can't get them down here.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Kelloggs Krave Double Chocolate Cereal mixed with Reese's Puff's....... :drinker:
  • sunfirelynn
    sunfirelynn Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Fiber one:heart:
  • ng08
    ng08 Posts: 5
    Options
    You could try overnight oatmeal. Just make it at night and enjoy it in the morning.
  • cmoore806
    Options
    Kashi Go Lean crunch cereal from costco, good with plain greek yogurt or skim milk...SUPER hard to eat because its so crunchy, but going slow isnt a bad thing. In the winter I am planning on eating more hot cereal. The best one's Ive found are the Red River Cereal from Canada (like eating bird seed) or Bobs Red Mill 10-grain. These get me close to my 55%CHO/20protein/25fat distribution.

Cracklin oat bran and frosted mini wheats are great too!
  • Lindaspencer
    Lindaspencer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I love cereal - :) if your trying to cut down on the sugar aspect - i say go for cheerios - but one of my favorite things to do is do 3/4 cup cheerios and 1/4 cup chocolate cheerios or honey nut cheerios to give it alittle sweetness that the chocolatey sugary cereals give you but i feel like its a healthier choice - but real fruit with regular cheerios is healthier i know -
    Then i really like low fat granola with almonds and raisins - yum - it is very filling - but it is high in carbs etc but i love it
    raisin bran crunch - crispix - golden grahams - rice krispies - lol - did i mention i love cereal? lol
  • lucyandgrantsmom
    lucyandgrantsmom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Special k chocolatey delight and honey bunches of oats with almonds is my favorite!
  • RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Special K three times a week
  • susan_skipper
    Options
    Puff Wheat. No sugar and only 60 calories a cup. A little tasteless but I cover it with sliced strawberries, blueberries and almond milk.
  • chezjuan
    chezjuan Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    When I eat cereal I go for various Kashi styles. I like GoLean Crunch (honey and flax), GoLean Crisp, Berry Fruitful, and their version of Honey Nut Cheerios. Generally I have 1 serving in a cup of whole milk. Sometimes I cut up a banana and add it, and other times I will have 1/2 serving of Crunch or Crisp mixed in with a cup of plain yogurt.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,976 Member
    Options
    Egg and bacon old fashion oats........yum.
  • nyssa1231
    nyssa1231 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    most cereal is way too sugary for me. we get muesli from the bulk aisle, and i eat it with almond milk and pecans or almonds.
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I love cereal. LOVE.

For snacking (dry) I like Quaker Honey Graham Oh!s, Froot Loops, Frosted Cheerios, and the new cookies & cream one from Hershey's.

For actual eating in a bowl with milk, I like plain Cheerios, Frosted Cheerios, Golden Grahams, Quaker Oatmeal Squares, Capn Crunch, Chex, Life, Kix ... pretty much anything except granola/nutty types.