Dirty Thirty!

Options
Hey y’all! Back on here after 3 years of being offline and traveling. Had a lot of new life experiences. Went from NPC training and lifting 5 days a week, to ZERO lifting and cardio only due to travels and other hectic life excuses... yes, I admit it’s all excuses one way or another. Now I’m back at it and trying to tone up my body back to its ultimate prime before I hit my Dirty Thirty in the next 3 years! And more importantly, trying to make sure those healthy habits are easy and natural at that point so I don’t lose sight of it again.

Hope y’all have been well over the years, and can’t wait to meet more like-minded individuals! Looking to make some new healthy friends and keep each other motivated!

Cheers y’all!

Replies

• daniel_meah83
    daniel_meah83 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My journey has been the same but im back on it and theres no stopping me, consistency is the key and staying positive, hope all is well and welcome back 😊
  • drcollins474
    drcollins474 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    U got this
  • Mk2wagn
    Mk2wagn Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    I'm back here after a year off

Like to give and receive motivation

Have sent you a fr
  • andykaag
    andykaag Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hope you had fun traveling! It's obvious that you are really motivated, keep your objective in mind & you will achieve it. 30's are not that bad ;)