Help

Options
It’s hard for me to keep on something I don’t really drink water because I can’t remember to keep doing it. Same thing with food I’ll either eat once a day and eat lots of junk food because that’s what I crave or I just eat seconds of dinner and barely eat lunch and a medium size bowl of cereal so I need help of some healthier ways to eat an remember to drink more water

Replies

• whitej1234
    whitej1234 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Drink more water - keep a big bottle by your work computer at hand reach. It's funny how much more I drink when it's on the table compared to on the bag next to the table.
    Food - have the food ready with you or have healthy reachable options that takes a second to eat (precut veggies, nuts, etc...)
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    Use your urine color to tell how hydrated you are. If it’s pale yellow, you’re hydrated. If it’s dark other than first thing in the morning, set a reminder on your phone to drink water every hour or two.

There’s nothing wrong with eating once a day if that’s how you like to eat, as long as you’re getting adequate nutrients.