Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

HELLO EVERYONE -- I'm back!!!

kgales987
kgales987 Posts: 7 Member
edited February 2019 in Introduce Yourself
I was a member but I left thinking I could do this on my own. All I managed to do is maintain my weight. Who wants to maintain when you are this big. I started my weight loss journey in January 2015. From 2015-2017 I lost about 100 lbs. and then spent the entire year of 2018 maintaining. Since then I basically play around with losing and gaining the same 7 lbs. I started my journey at 476 lbs and have been as small as 371, but am 373 right now.

I joined a gym and I go tonight so the trainer can help me with the machines. I tried getting on an exercise bike, but I couldn't get my 2nd foot onto a peddle so I had to start on a treadmill and tonight will find out what else I can do. With back/hip issues I have to start slow.

Enough is enough -- HELLO EVERYONE -- I'm back!!! Please friend me because I need A LOT of encouragement. Thanks.