Relationship ????'s

Options
Thanks guys... the few of you who answered reaffirmed to myself what I need to do.

Replies

• iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    no, no, no.....

just no.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    tl;dr?
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    Marriage counseling trumps internet strangers any day.
  • m16shane
    m16shane Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I would love to help, but I'm to lazy to read all that. Good luck! :smile:
    Marriage counseling trumps internet strangers any day.

This
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I agree that marriage counseling is probably the best route to take.
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Thread is useless without pics.
  • vixenveggie
    Options
    I think it might be wise for all 3 of you to visit some sort of relationship counsellor together, to iron out these issues and work out what you ought to do. That would probably be more useful for you all than the MFP forums x
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    All of this could have been avoided if you were honest with him in the first place and told him you really weren't into it. It's sweet that you wanted to fulfill his fantasy but at what cost? Healthy fantasies are for the benefit of both parties, not just one. Sounds to me like he just wanted his cake, regardless of the impact it would have on your relationship. Good luck getting past this mess.
  • britzzie
    britzzie Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    See a marriage counselor. Done.
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Thread is useless without pics.

Only you.. lol!
  • swede160
    swede160 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Your husband is being manipulative. He is looking for a way to rationalize having a relationship with another woman without technically "cheating".

In his mind, as long as you're friends with Sarah and you've had relations with her, then he can't be stepping out....right?
    Um, wrong. First red flag is that he began the relationship in secret with his phone conversations. Second red flag is that as soon as you want to end what was supposed to be a one-time fantasy, he tries to make you feel guilty for breaking up a friendship.

I agree that counseling might be in order. If for no other reason than for him to see out unfair he's being, and for you to STOP feeling guilty about the situation.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    Sending fr to all the ladies who actually read all that.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Girl you Cray!!!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Oh and would bang your hubby
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    What in the name of all that is holy did I just read...

I would seriously reconsider trying to get pregnant at this time.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    First, you and your husband both need to break off what ever kind of sexual relationship you have with this other woman, stay friends if its possible if not than move on. Second you and your husband need to seek counseling together. I see this ending badly.
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Absolutely not. He seems hell bent on finding someone else to be with.
    Definitely need to go to counseling.
  • lizsmith1976
    lizsmith1976 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    No.

No.

If this is serious, please get help. Not here, from a marriage counselor. Your HUSBAND has feelings for another woman and wants a girlfriend? Surely you know this is a problem.

Some people want an open relationship. If you don't, get help. He's having one.
  • lizsmith1976
    lizsmith1976 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Oh, and don't get pregnant without getting help!
  • FerretBuellerr
    FerretBuellerr Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I like the advice that my boyfriend (of 2 years) has told me, and I've heard him tell many other people when the topic of threesomes comes up:

If you agree to have a threesome, especially with another female, let the FEMALE in the relationship decide, NOT the male. Then she can find someone she's comfortable with and not feel intimidated or jealous by her boyfriend/husband choosing someone for her.

It actually makes SO MUCH SENSE when he told me this. We're both sexually open, and want to have a threesome with another girl sometime (I never have...with another girl that is :wink: ) but I know it won't happen unless I'm the one that finds the appropriate person. That, and taking a long process of finding another person and agreeing to meet up for some fun time in a week or so gives TOO MUCH time for overthinking and overreacting - when it happens unexpectedly, the jealous is a lot less.