Vinegar

Options
Qnher718
Qnher718 Posts: 5
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Has raw acv taken w/ water b4 a cardio wo shrunken anyone's midsection?

Replies

• fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    The only way anyone shrinks their midsection is by losing water weight and body fat.

A reasonably calorie deficit will accomplish this over time.
  • rhonderoo
    rhonderoo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I don't know about shrinking my midsection, but it does help bloat. I take it twice a day (just two teaspoons in water with a teaspoon of stevia) before a meal for detox mostly. I try to drink lemon water for the same reason, plus it just tastes good.,
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Nope, Tried it. It does have some benefits for indigestion and some other stuff but mostly gives you cavities if you don't rise your mouth after.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

What!?
  • Qnher718
    Options
    Thx for all your info I have been drinking it for bout week and I've noticed that when I wo I sweat hellof a lot more.
  • adiostrasero
    adiostrasero Posts: 127 Member
    Options

Ha, I come from a family of apple cider vinegar enthusiasts ... my family once owned and operated a vinegar factory! I don't think it will help you "shrink" ... the only thing that will do that is fat loss. But I have heard it has many health benefits, and I don't think it can hurt you when taken in small doses.
  • howardheilweil
    howardheilweil Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Thx for all your info I have been drinking it for bout week and I've noticed that when I wo I sweat hellof a lot more.
    Sweating more won't cause your midsection to shrink.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    I don't know about shrinking my midsection, but it does help bloat. I take it twice a day (just two teaspoons in water with a teaspoon of stevia) before a meal for detox mostly. I try to drink lemon water for the same reason, plus it just tastes good.,

The body does a great job of "detox" and "cleanse" etc. all by itself...that is why we poop and pee. If you like the taste, go for it, but it does nothing for "detox."
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    FFS*sigh*

IN, however, for the science
  • melindafritz1976
    melindafritz1976 Posts: 329 Member
    Options

What!?
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

Ha, I come from a family of apple cider vinegar enthusiasts ... my family once owned and operated a vinegar factory! I don't think it will help you "shrink" ... the only thing that will do that is fat loss. But I have heard it has many health benefits, and I don't think it can hurt you when taken in small doses.

I could not for the life of me figure out what ACV was lol
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I took a bunch last night because I had terrible heartburn. ACV works wonders for that. My belly is the same, unfortunately.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good way to guarantee vomiting on a hard run.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    No. But have you tried it with balsamic vinegar? It doesn't do anything, but I COULD DRINK THAT *kitten*. SO GOOD.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    No. But have you tried it with balsamic vinegar? It doesn't do anything, but I COULD DRINK THAT *kitten*. SO GOOD.

Are you crazy?! ALL THE SUGARS!!!!!!
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options

Are you crazy?! ALL THE SUGARS!!!!!!

Carb loading... :indifferent:
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Kinda funny that this was brought up, I've read about a lot of benefits from raw organic ACV, including improving joint health, though nothing about shrinking belly fat. I have bad knees and decided to try it over the weekend, 2tbsp of ACV straight. It was awful. No way I am able to do that twice a day.
  • carrieanthony
    carrieanthony Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    ACV has huge health benefits. I swear by it. One cup with two tablespoons and some Splenda and I chug it down each day (did it TWICE a day last week when I had a sinus infection and it knocked it out in two days!!). Tastes like crap but if it helps, I'll chug it and chase it with some regular water. :)
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options

What!?

"Has raw Apple Cider Vinegar taken with water before a cardio workout shrunk anyone's midsection?"
  • Geojerm
    Geojerm Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    um... no, but it makes a terrific window cleaner, and great subsitute for fabric softener (my family has sensitive skin)
This discussion has been closed.