2»

Replies

• bobshuckleberry
    bobshuckleberry Posts: 281 Member
    never heard of it
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Instead of buying things we should be giving all our money to poor people

Oh please. People can care about more than one thing at a time.
  • MelanieCN77
    Way to go on the reading comprehension there.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    I'm sure that's comforting for starving homeless people trying to feed their kids. Enjoy your mirror

Are you posting this from a computer at a public library since you don't have any personal possessions?
  • MelanieCN77
    If I don't buy one (like I said) is that adequate enough (an actual tautology) for you, or should there be much rending of garments and tearing of hair in order for me to demonstrate my social awareness to your liking?
  • janejellyroll
    No. I'm using a free computer that was someone else's trash. I make money and give it all away to the needy

Since it's a functioning computer, wouldn't it have been more generous to leave it for someone with genuine financial hardship to find and use? Since you make money, it doesn't seem right to take things from those in need just because of your desire for a computer.
  • janejellyroll
    I use the computer and my $600 car to make money that I can give to people that need help

I guess you should end your break and get back to it then. This is valuable time you're wasting here not making money. Thanks for illuminating us on how you live without any possessions besides a car and a computer.