Bariatric Sugery

Options
Hi my name is Angi and I had bariatric surgery back in early December. I have lost 53 pounds so far and have been very happy with my new tool. I can only eat 4 oz. at a time and up to 800 calories a day. I have been on MFP for quite a few years not and was asked my bariatric team if I use MFP. I also use Fitbit and walk a lot everyday and watch the steps add up. It has been so nice to be able to walk as much as I have lately. I am walking as much as 17,000+ steps a day, but today I have kind of cut back a bit because I think I have Plantar Fasciitis in my right heel, so I have decided to walk every 2 hours instead of every hour. I just walk through the house for 10 minutes at a time. I am so much healthier than I have been in a long time. My diet is much better than what it use to be also. I am enjoying my new life and am looking forward to it being even better.

Replies

• annshandle
    annshandle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    That sounds great -- congratulations on the weight loss and activity! On a side note, I've had an awful time with plantar fasciitis and found that yoga (in addition to regular stretching) really helps a lot.