Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

100 pound loss!

jenniferv38jenniferv38 Posts: 52Member Member Posts: 52Member Member
we3azdhw85jc.jpg
Holy moly! You dont notice so much when the weight loss seems so slow but I'm blown away from the side by side difference!

Replies

• GemimaFitzTedGemimaFitzTed Posts: 225Member Member Posts: 225Member Member
    Excellent work! Well done on the loss!

Amazing how much different you look...you don't look like the same person
  • puffbratpuffbrat Posts: 1,831Member Member Posts: 1,831Member Member
    Wow! What a difference! You look fantastic!
  • FflpnariFflpnari Posts: 707Member Member Posts: 707Member Member
    You look 10 years younger!
  • juggalett86juggalett86 Posts: 19Member, Premium Member Posts: 19Member, Premium Member
    You look amazing!
  • neugebauer52neugebauer52 Posts: 666Member Member Posts: 666Member Member
    Brilliant - just look at your sparkly eyes, a new, healthier you!
  • TravisJHuntTravisJHunt Posts: 408Member Member Posts: 408Member Member
    Amazing work! Not even the same person if you didn't tell me it was you in both pictures. You look so much more happier and alive, even just in your eyes you can see it! Keep it up!
  • grrrlwondergrrrlwonder Posts: 59Member, Premium Member Posts: 59Member, Premium Member
    Congratulations!
  • AmyC2288AmyC2288 Posts: 380Member Member Posts: 380Member Member
    Great work! I love seeing these side by side face pics...thanks for sharing!
  • Foodforthought125Foodforthought125 Posts: 10Member Member Posts: 10Member Member
    You were pretty then, you're still pretty- and I bet you feel sooo much better! Congratulations!
  • 120poundstogo120poundstogo Posts: 700Member Member Posts: 700Member Member
    Omg 😮 what progress you’ve come a long way
  • daklockdaklock Posts: 54Member Member Posts: 54Member Member
    Congratulations on your weight loss. I noticed how much longer your neck looks. I was told today (while getting a haircut) that I had a short neck. I hope it appears longer when I lose all this weight, about 100 pounds. You look fantastic.
  • RelCanonicalRelCanonical Posts: 1,940Member Member Posts: 1,940Member Member
    daklock wrote: »
    Congratulations on your weight loss. I noticed how much longer your neck looks. I was told today (while getting a haircut) that I had a short neck. I hope it appears longer when I lose all this weight, about 100 pounds. You look fantastic.

Mine has been looking longer too! There's something about the salon mirror that makes you notice things like that. I carried a lot of weight in my face so it definitely showed when I started losing. I have a couple stretchmarks in my neck, but totally worth it.

And OP, amazing job!
  • Horses4TwoHorses4Two Posts: 32Member Member Posts: 32Member Member
    You look amazing !
  • cheryldumaischeryldumais Posts: 1,469Member Member Posts: 1,469Member Member
    What an amazing transformation! You look so much younger. Congratulations.
  • karenscofield1karenscofield1 Posts: 15Member Member Posts: 15Member Member
    Congratulations! You inspire me!
  • dsbooheaddsboohead Posts: 1,894Member Member Posts: 1,894Member Member
    You have done sooooo well and do look younger!