Hello from Iowa!

Options
Hello FP Community
My name is Amy, and I have set a goal to lose 35 pounds by June. I am feeling really confident, and have already started the WW Freestyle eating plan. I have not joined WW, because I want to see what I can achieve on my own. I have been doing great with eating these past three days. I am concentrating on the free points meals and snacks. Lots of eggs, chicken, fruits and veggies. I plan to add olive oil, coconut oil and avocados for healthy fats each day. I plan to use the zero points food for the first ten days, and then slowly add the other foods after that. I want to jump start my weight loss, to de-tox my body of all the junk and sodium. I plan to walk and do yoga each day, to get my cardio and toning. I have been pretty disciplined my whole life, with eating and being fit. Recently started working my job from home, and within three months I gained ten pounds, just from lack of activity. I will have to work hard to get my 10,000 steps in each day to maximize my weight loss results. I am looking forward to hearing about your fitness and eating goals.
Amy

Replies

• sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,730 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP Community. :) There are several groups for WW people, take a look in the Groups section and see if one might be a good fit for you.

• ednamoe1
    ednamoe1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yes, I will do that. Thanks.