Has anyone tried the Cinamon and Honey diet?

Options
neashababii1
neashababii1 Posts: 3 Member
I am interested in trying this short term. it is suppose to help speed up the metabolism and keep the body from absorbing excess fat from diet. Everywhere I look online it has glowing reviews but I want to here about is straight from a person who has tried it. Is there anyone out there who can give me a hand?

They way it works is you drink 4 ounces before bed and first think in the morning. the rest of the day you eat normally.

Replies

• nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    I am interested in trying this short term. it is suppose to help speed up the metabolism and keep the body from absorbing excess fat from diet. Everywhere I look online it has glowing reviews but I want to here about is straight from a person who has tried it. Is there anyone out there who can give me a hand?

No.
    They taste good, but they do nothing to speed up your metabolism or absorption of fat.
  • adiostrasero
    adiostrasero Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is ...

... and just drinking a concoction of honey and cinnamon to lose weight sounds way too good to be true.

If you really want to "cleanse" your system, just make sure to get your 8 glasses of water a day.
  • celadontea
    celadontea Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Feed your body food! Cinnamon and honey or any other herb and food product don't significantly increase metabolism enough to lose fat. These are all false diet claims.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    If you like placebos, this plan probably won't do you any harm. But there's nothing magical in honey and cinammon that will fix a bad diet.
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    I use this as a cough remedy, it's tasty but I wouldn't count on losing any weight.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    drink 4 oz of honey before bed?!?
  • FearAnLoathingJ
    FearAnLoathingJ Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    no
  • melindafritz1976
    melindafritz1976 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is ...

... and just drinking a concoction of honey and cinnamon to lose weight sounds way too good to be true.

If you really want to "cleanse" your system, just make sure to get your 8 glasses of water a day.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    Ummm.....no.

I eat cinnamon and honey as PART of my diet.....but not as A DIET.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I did but got fed up with the bee and bear attacks
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    *sigh*

Eat less, move more. You don't need any of the bullcrap fad diets, crazy claims, detoxes and cleanses. Just eat less than you burn and your on your way.
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Does it also work if you put the honey and cinnamon on toast instead of drinking it? That seems more practical.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    a tablespoon of cinnamon every day is part of my daily regimen, and it really has me feeling so great. try it!! i don't care about the haters.
  • jonsey_s
    jonsey_s Posts: 222
    Options
    What do you do? take a spoonful of cinnamon and suffer? or maybe gum up your mouth with the honey so you cant eat food?

Sounds like magic beans....
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    a tablespoon of cinnamon every day is part of my daily regimen, and it really has me feeling so great. try it!! i don't care about the haters.

Yeah! Why is everyone so rude all the time!?
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    No
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Ali is supposed to make you keep from absorbing excess fat in your diet.

Does anyone know if cinnamon and honey would have the same side affects?
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    no, just no.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I hear a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down.

but srsly, no OP, it will not help with weightloss.

However, cinnamon added to your diet may help stabilize your blood sugar.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I take 1/2 and 1/2, cinnamon and honey in my Americanos. Does that count?