UGH..upped the exercise but still gained!

30togomoveit
30togomoveit Posts: 116 Member
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
I am going to try and NOT eat my "exercise points" (Weight Watchers) this week. Maybe I ate too many of them. I don't know. When I used to earn 2 a day, I always ate them and still lost. Now I'm earning about 3-5 or even 6 a day (on Spin days) but maybe that many extra is too many!

So frustrating! I'm trying to be patient! :(

Replies

• Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Before you get to frustrated, try measuring yourself. You may not have lost "weight" but maybe you have lost fat.

You're doing great. Keep up the good work. :)
  • skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    I swear my weight never drops until the day I take off from working out and have a splurge day. I don't go nuts on splurge days BTW. I work out so hard and nothing, take a day off and 2 pounds gone. Go figure.
  • Sharont213
    Sharont213 Posts: 323 Member
    I know exactly how you feel. I have been playing with the same 1 lb forever - on, off, on, off .. like you I am trying to be patient. I am sticking to working out and paying attention to portions and calories. Just hang in there - regardless of the number on the scale, you are doing good things for yourself. And ultimately, that is equally as important as anything else.
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    I gained the first two weeks - then lost 4.6 lbs. Be patient, drink your water and eat most of your calories in morning/afternoon! You can do it!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    I had this problem. I lost 6 lbs the first two week and gained 2 the next week. I was so discouraged, but I did start the 30 Day Shred that week. I lost the 2 lbs the next week. I eat most of my exercise calories...I try!! I don't eat after dinner, so I have to eat them during the day and my kids are always eating my snacks!! Don't get discouraged!!
  • Do not get discouraged, if you are working out you are building muscle and muscle weighs more than fat, therefore you gain couple pounds before losing again. Keep up the good work, you are doing great.
This discussion has been closed.