Starting over again, but this time there’s $$$$ involved!

Options
Hey all! My name is Kate and I’m a nurse full time, single mom (only in name) to a wonderful 6 year old, and working on my bachelor’s. Somewhere along the way I went from 145 before baby, to 160 after baby, to 190 now and I can’t blame baby anymore. It’s a combination of things- but for me 190 isn’t acceptable and I’m so uncomfortable in my body. I’ve tried this app before and love the concept but commitment to myself isn’t my forte- which is why I signed up with HealthyWage. Because if nothing else my greedy butt will get the job done. Friend me if you want, and I look forward to meeting many of y’all!

Replies

• knassar01
    knassar01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello Kate , I’m Karen , I am 46 new to this whole thing .. I am a recent LPN graduate.. did the raiseing of the kids first. I can’t imagine how hard it is with little ones .. Good luck with everything. Feel free to add me if you’d like.
  • LiIyGrace
    LiIyGrace Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing the Healthy Wage thing! :smiley:
  • kitkat_42
    kitkat_42 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    knassar01 wrote: »
    Hello Kate , I’m Karen , I am 46 new to this whole thing .. I am a recent LPN graduate.. did the raiseing of the kids first. I can’t imagine how hard it is with little ones .. Good luck with everything. Feel free to add me if you’d like.
    Hi Karen! Thank you so much! Once I figure out how to add again I’ll add you!
  • kitkat_42
    kitkat_42 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    LiIyGrace wrote: »
    I'm also doing the Healthy Wage thing! :smiley:
    That’s awesome! Good luck and thanks for the add!