Down 96lbs in 7 months

Options
2»

Replies

• ba1031
    ba1031 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! I too have been trying to do keto since the beginning of January. I have been stalled for a while at least a month. What tips and/or tricks can you suggest to us.
  • ashley13ar4561
    ashley13ar4561 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That’s awesome! What’s the CICO diet?
  • ashley13ar4561
    ashley13ar4561 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    ba1031 wrote: »
    Congratulations!!!! I too have been trying to do keto since the beginning of January. I have been stalled for a while at least a month. What tips and/or tricks can you suggest to us.

My tip would be try to stay strict keto for a couple months. Don’t even think about cheat meals until your fat adapted and know you will be able to get right back into ketosis and back on track right after. Don’t make a cheat meal a cheat day incorporate one thing into that meal and only a little bit like 1/2 a cup this way you learn self control and don’t over indulge. Also stay away from sweets there’s so many keto friendly recipes and sugar alternatives.
  • lleeann2001
    lleeann2001 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    That’s awesome! What’s the CICO diet?

Calories In Calories Out maybe?
  • lleeann2001
    Options
    i dont know
  • lleeann2001
    Options
    LRLemon wrote: »
    Fantastic! I started at almost the same weight as you in late June and soon into my CICO diet I started reading about low carb. I steadily cut carbs and since December I eat around 25g total carbs per day. I’ve lost 78 lbs and feel better than I have in decades. I’ve learned so much about the metabolic system and now am centered on health, with weight loss being a byproduct.

78 pounds since December??? wowweee! way to go sis!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!