Been gone since 2008 but back

Options
Hello my name is Kwania. Okay in 2008 I had started myfitnesspal and I guess I sort of fell off. Well I am back with a new goal. I was 105 pounds in 2008. I went off of my fitness plan completely and gained the weight I needed to make my goal of 120 pounds. Well now I am trying to get back to a healthy diet as well as reach my ultimate goal of 135 pounds. For those who don't know me, I have always been small and I hate it. I have always wanted to be atleast 130 pounds. Even having 2 boys, I didn't accomplish that. In pregnancy the most I got up to was 120 pounds. So I am at pregnancy weight but not pregnant. I thank God for the gain I did achieve though. I am just not pround of how I did it. Well I am trying to get back on track now and I love this site. I love meeting new people and enjoy talking with the old people that was here when I was here last.

Replies

• tamalea
    tamalea Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I am glad you posted; it reminds me that eating a heathy diet is about a healthy weight, whether gaining or losing weight. I wish you the best on your journey.
  • krawls33
    krawls33 Posts: 58
    Options
    Thank you very much for your kind words. Yeah gaining can be as hard for some people as losing can be for others. My goal is to be healthy. I wish you luck on achieving you goals also.
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Good for you! SO many women want to lose and lose just to look like the models they see in ads. You are to be commended for knowing that being too thin can be just as unhealthy as being too heavy.