Yay! PICS Y'ALL, hit my measurement goals!

Options
2»

Replies

• guil0095
    guil0095 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! <3 Awesome job!
  • Daisy_Girl2019
    Daisy_Girl2019 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You go girl! Great job!
  • kattbigs
    kattbigs Posts: 28 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    congratulations!! This is AMAZING..how tall are you, may I ask?

Thanks so much!! I am 165 cm or a little under 5 foot 5
    This is so awesome! How did you do it? @katbigs

Thanks girl! I would say most of it was cutting out lots of extra sugar and not being afraid to eat more healthy fats and some protein, switching to healthier eating by cooking myself and avoiding packaged foods with lots of sodium/misc oils. Doing more exercise that was fat burning and just consistent over all!

• TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • staticsplit
    staticsplit Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    kattbigs wrote: »
    You look great!! I also prefer to go off measurements, especially since I'm doing more weight lifting these days. Sounds like you've found a nice, healthy balance that fits in with your lifestyle too.

are you enjoying the weight lifting? I feel like I should add more calories if I want to get more into it, I get quite tired even just after kettlebells! Do you log it ?

I love weight lifting! It's been one of the best things I've done for my fitness (started early 2018). And kettlebells is definitely hard. I do tend to eat more on the days I train as I'm naturally hungrier.
  • lalalacroix
    lalalacroix Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Awesome work.
  • JohnnytotheB
    JohnnytotheB Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!